onsdag 19. september 2012

Tomorrow is the day

Tomorrow I have been in Spain for 3 weeks. 4 days in Madrid, the rest of them with my family here in Rivas. Almost to many days without anything to do. It was good with a week with no school. Just to get to know my family and get jused to the Spanish way of living. But 18 days of that is to much. Last week I wasn't ready to start school, but I was prepared. I knew I was gonna start school. But ever since last tuesday I have known so little. Only known when next time something is happening. "on thursday we're gonna know", "on friday" "on tuesday". Tomorrow is next "we-are-gonna-know-day". And out of what I have understood that is the day. After tomorrow all paperworks and everything has to be done. If not? I don't know. So tomorrow I'm gonna know. And I'm looking forward to that. I don't anything at this point. Which school, which teachers, which books and which subjects? Natural science or social sience? I have no idea. Europa, Duque, Hipatia?
I'm so.... I don't know the word in english. In norwegian: spent. Not excited, because I feel that has a positive edge. My feeling is a little bad. Anxious maybe?

But after all, it's gonna be good to know. And to start my life here. Not only having a holiday.


Now I'm gonna write a little bit in my diary (I'm one day after, oh noo!!) and then sleep. Early up tomorrow. (at 9!!!)

God natt!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar