mandag 3. september 2012

Avreise og camp

I've written about 5 pages on Word about the first four days. I won't post it here, because it's so messy and many things i don't really want the whole world to know about. But i thought i would post some pictures from the camp. Here you go: 

Last steps in Norway for 10 months! Me, Lotte, Anja, Fredrikke, Julie, Helena and Jenny

Not that bad, really. (And you can se my new headphones(?) forgot mine at home in Norway. Smart.

Spain, bby!

Luggage! Mine is the blue in the right corner if you wondered

having fun while waiting

Me and Anja in some park the first day

Anja banaja
This is the first place we visited. Very nice view!

Tourists taking photos of Placio Real?

The norwegians

I'm always taking pictures of my feet. So here is one. haha

Fredrikke and me in the park the first day. A little bit tired maybe?

I'm taking pictures of everything. So here you have the dinner the first day. Tortilla de patata and some more.

Internet outside the cafeteria. nerds.

The beautiful, big and nice room with the comfy beds. Or not. 

I don't know why I'm posting this, but then interested people can see our lovely bathroom. 

Anja and me at Palacia Real. I think. 

This is "I don't know who" 

Anja playing with the.... green frog?

Mercado de san miguel i think

This is Metropolis. To be honest I don't know what it is but everyone took a picture of it so I did that to. 

Same as the above. I don't know what this is. But it looks nice. 

Of course we went to Museo del Prado. 

Walkingwalkingwalkingwalking

Denne er til deg, Cathrine!!!! love 

Me at Santiago Bernabeu. Big thing.

Correo de Torros. I don't remember what it was kalled. But i was reaaaally nice.

Anja and me outside the big thing

... and inside. It was really cool to see the arena. 

Clara from Canada and Iris at lunch! :) love you!

THE best icecream. omg. 

Me in converse-heaven

Clara and Helena at Sol. 

Everyone in the Petrio parque. 

Clara, Iris and me in the park. 

Everyone got their own I <3 Madrid tshirt. And we signed it. I really loved that. I want to wear it forever. Almost. 

Puuh. Done. Hope you liked it!! :D

Love

4 kommentarer:

  1. Så bra blogg du lager, Jorunn! Fortsett å blogge mye, for det er kjempegøy å lese!
    STOOOOR klem fra Thea <3

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Så hyggelig!!Da skal jeg prøve å blogge mer!! :D
      <3 love

      Slett
  2. OMG, prøver du å drepe meg? xD Også fokus på Özil da, du kjenner meg så godt!!!
    Haha, ble vel enda ett par converse tenker jeg :P
    Ser ut som du koser deg, noe jeg virkelig håper du gjør <3
    Savner deg <3

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. SEFF prøver jeg å drepe deg. Jeg var som en gal og tok masse bilder bare av øsil ting.. hahaha gled deg til jul du <3
      miss & love

      Slett